Stupid questions on installing

Super Bisquit superbisquit at gmail.com
Thu Jan 17 00:29:51 UTC 2013

The output-device needs to be reset to screen.
I tested 9.0-RELEASE both iso and memstick and they don't fully boot.
Nathan, have you tested the images in qemu recently? They seem to be
crapping out some.

I also need someone with a powerboo or an ibook to tell me what the
output-device is: is it output-device screen or output-device-1
screen?

I wanted to use 9.0 being that I already have a small repository built
for that release.