Powerpc based FreeBSD Compilation

white.heron white white.heron at yahoo.com
Fri Nov 2 04:51:11 UTC 2012

Dear All,

I am PowerPC G4 user. I am keen to install FreeBSD PPC into this machine.
I am familiar with kernel compilation process in order to fully utilize the PPC hardware.
However, I need some manual to complete this task. Kindly advised. Thanks.

Regards,

MOHAMMAD ADLI BIN MT TAJUDINSystem Engineer
Centium Software Sdn Bhd,
Kuala Lumpur, MY.

Email: white.heron at yahoo.com