CFT: macio attachment for if_wi

Justin Hibbits chmeeedalf at gmail.com
Sun Sep 25 12:54:48 UTC 2011

Attached is a patch adding the macio attachment for the if_wi driver,
to support the airport card in PowerPC macs.  To do this I needed to
modify the wi_read_bap and wi_write_bap functions to use the bus space
stream functions instead of regular functions, like NetBSD and OpenBSD
do.  I currently get a 'no carrier' status from ifconfig, so I can't
fully test connections, only the attachment.  Testing wanted and
needed to make sure I didn't break anything.

- Justin