"My race is just nothing": Some thoughts on the political psychology of women

Luis Roca luis.roca at popularinteractive.com
Fri Feb 20 07:09:15 PST 2009

I'd like to second that. I just joined the list and this is one
of the first messages I received.

Aside from having absolutely nothing to do with FreeBSD, it's
offensive spam.

To everyone else,
Hello from a long Mac user looking to learn a big part of what's
running the laptop I'm typing this on. ;)

Have a great weekend!
Luis

         On 2/20/09 at 8:05 AM, ed at cerridwen.org (Ed Eastridge) wrote:

         > Ummm, when did the list become discussion boards for
politics and race?

         > And if I missed that transition, when did people with
a Michael Savage mentality start