Please test this simple patch

Marcel Moolenaar xcllnt at mac.com
Sat Jun 21 20:36:09 UTC 2008

On Jun 20, 2008, at 10:57 PM, Alan Cox wrote:

> Could someone please test the attached patch on an AIM powerpc?
> Specifically, what I want to know is the output of "vmstat -z" for
> "KMAP ENTRY" before and after this patch is applied.  (I would also
> like to know how much physical memory that your test machine has.)

Patch is fine...

real memory  = 527261696 (502 MB)
avail memory = 510029824 (486 MB)

Before patch:
ITEM                     SIZE     LIMIT      USED      FREE  REQUESTS
FAILURES
KMAP ENTRY:                72,    31800,       20,      139,
215,        0

After patch:
ITEM                     SIZE     LIMIT      USED      FREE  REQUESTS
FAILURES
KMAP ENTRY:                72,    31800,       20,      139,
214,        0

FYI,

--
Marcel Moolenaar