FreeBSD on MPC8349 (e300 core)

Marek Woloszyn Marek.Woloszyn at comp-css.pl
Thu Jul 10 09:42:19 UTC 2008

   -moz-fixe   lang="x-central-euro">Peter Grehan    wrote:<br><blockquote type="cite">Hi
   year   platform:<br><br>&nbsp;&nbsp; <   class="moz-txt-link-freetext"
   href="http://wiki.freebsd.   org/Porting_FreeBSD_to_Efika_%28PPC_bring_up%29">h
   tt   p://wiki.freebsd.org/Porting_FreeBSD_to_Efika_%28PPC=5
   fin   pmap? vm?   ? A panic ?    ?<br><br></bloc   attached three example backtraces from   have all appeared during the boot process.   more core dumps from various system tools, but   to these. Suddenly a pointer points to 0x0 or an   is invalid. Maybe something in the kernel&nbsp;    user pages or maps a wrong page for a process?<br><br   have also tried some tricks with &lt;pmap_init(pmap_t pmap   )&gt; in pmap.c. There is a variable &lt;entropy&gt;
   Ligenza<br><