Preliminary ADB support

Nathan Whitehorn nathanw at uchicago.edu
Tue Feb 26 05:02:55 UTC 2008

I've spent the last couple of days trying to get ADB support going on my
Powermac G3. Now that I've met with some success (I'm typing this on an
ADB keyboard), I felt I should share the results.

The current code (supports only CUDA controllers, not PMU-attached buses,
and the mouse support isn't complete) can be found here:

http://hep.uchicago.edu/~nathanw/freebsd_adb.tgz

I'm going to finish hooking up the mouse code in the next couple days, and
will then investigate adding a PMU driver. I don't generally have access
to machines with this part, though.

Most of the copyrights are also worng in the above. The CUDA driver is
mostly copied from NetBSD.
-Nathan