GCC broken in CVS

Olivier Gautherot olivier at gautherot.net
Thu Aug 16 15:42:33 UTC 2007

Hi Peter!

Thanks for your reply. Just to make sure (it was late already when I posted
the first time :-) ) : the last release I downloaded for the PPC environment
was CURRENT (i.e. _7). It used to work with _6.2. Are there big changes
between these 2? If yes, I may wait until it stabilizes to switch release...

Andrew, is that OK for the Efika patches?

Cheers
Olivier

--
Olivier Gautherot