Revamp of interrupt code (INTR_FILTER support)

Marcel Moolenaar xcllnt at mac.com
Tue Aug 7 20:57:44 UTC 2007

On Aug 7, 2007, at 12:34 PM, Peter Grehan wrote:

> Hi Marcel,
>
>  This work looks excellent. I'll try and review/test asap.
>
>  Mac G5s have 2 cascaded OpenPICs. The existing code needed a
> revamp to support that: would it be able to fit into your new model ?

I don't know, but let's make sure we support that easily (if
not right away).

I already made sure there's a clear separation between IRQ and
vector, so it should be possible to map the {PIC,IRQ} pair to
an unique vector. The Heathrow PIC driver needs to maintain its
own IRQ->vector mapping then, but that's trivial (we still have
IRQ==vector to avoid such a mapping).

FYI,

--
Marcel Moolenaar