FreeBSD/ppc Project Page is alive

Florent Thoumie flz at xbsd.org
Fri Jun 24 22:44:04 GMT 2005

        Hey,

        I've just updated the page from information gathered either in
        the wiki or in the mailing list archive (after Simon corrected
        some SGML bits).

        Feel free to post your comments on what you think should be
        added/removed. It lacks some machines in the Supported Hardware
        part so if you're luckily running FreeBSD on some other machines
        just tell.

        Thanks for all people who work{,ed} on FreeBSD/ppc, especially
        Peter.

        Note: If you're too lazy or simply not interested in SGML, just
        send plain text and I'll do the conversion.

--
Florent Thoumie
flz at xbsd.org