refrence machine

Joshua Coombs jcoombs at gwi.net
Tue Jul 12 17:43:22 GMT 2005

If there is interest, I can start trying to scrounge up enough parts
to make a 'franken-mac' to put into the cluster.  I've built one in
the past, so I'm comfortable doing so again, and should be able to do
so for far cheaper than a traditional system.  I doubt I can beat a
mac mini for price/perf however.

Do cluster machines have to be rack mount?  What kind of minimum specs
are required?

Joshua Coombs