Mac mini

James Sarrett dinosaur at aztecfreenet.org
Sun Apr 24 09:44:27 PDT 2005

Mauro, buddy, take it easy.

I think you might have gotten to the wrong place accidentally.  this
mailing list is pretty much for developers.  we tried to get decent
documentation available on the internet, but from your confusion it
looks like we missed the boat.  The PPC platform isn't a priority for
fBSD, and as such isn't fully supported.  If you want to run a
non-Apple OS and need it now, NetBSD is a really strong and capable
machine.  If you want to help out with fBSD development on PPC, then
you've found the right place.  Dag isn't trying to be a jerk, but we
get a lot of people who wander in here without looking at anything else
clamoring about weather or not their particular box is supported, and
the answer is that none of them are.  If you're willing to give the
test environment a shot, there are directions and some images that
peter grehan has put together, but it's not a full release yet. I
believe that if you look through the archives you can find all of this
information and more about the current status of the fBSD Port.  Their
location currently escapes me, but google knows.

Hope this information helps,

-James

"Never trust a man who can count to 1024 on his fingers"