What do these messages from FreeBSD Tinderbox mean?

Barry Hawkins ly5t5 at allthingscomputed.com
Thu Feb 26 22:22:36 PST 2004

On Feb 26, 2004, at 6:33 PM, Peter Grehan wrote:

>> I am suspecting it is an automated build mechanism
>
>  As mentioned, you got it.
>
>> and since the project is still very new and somewhat unstable that
> > these messages are appearing.
>
>  Hey, give us some credit! Since PPC has been hooked back into the
> automated builds none of the failures have been due to this project !
> That's just the churn that occurs with -current.
>
> later,
>
> Peter.

Peter,
	Terribly sorry!  I think I used a bad word.  By "unstable" I meant
more that it's far from a release titled "STABLE" like I see in the
i386 area.  No foul intended.  I am in awe of you guys.  I only aspire
to get to the level of knowledge and skill you guys have.
	Right now I only develop in Java, server-side scripting, and SQL
dialects, so I feel pretty useless watching on the sidelines.  I don't
even think I am up to snuff for the current install process!  I'd love
to be involved, though.  I could definitely help out with any
documentation-type stuff, if that's of any help.  Just let me know.

Regards,
--
Barry C. Hawkins
All Things Computed