diff to fix GCC build problems

Marcel Moolenaar marcel at xcllnt.net
Tue Jul 15 16:01:31 PDT 2003

On Wed, Jul 16, 2003 at 12:06:30AM +0200, Stefan Farfeleder wrote:

>  SRCS+=	${GCC_CPU}.c
> +.if exists(${GCC_CPU}-c.c)
> +SRCS+=	${GCC_CPU}-c.c
> +.endif
> +

I haven't tested it, but the patch should be harmless. The file
(ia64-c.c) contains support for ``#pragma builtin'', which is
an HP contributed feature to better support their libm. The
support functions have to be registered before they are used
and that happens in hpux.h. Assuming that we steer clear from
that header, all we would have on ia64 is the compilation of
a source file that's not going to be used.

Feel free to pass this on to kan@, he's the one that ultimately
makes the change. I don't see a problem.

 Marcel Moolenaar	  USPA: A-39004		 marcel at xcllnt.net