Problem building py-cryptography

Charlie Li vishwin at freebsd.org
Sat May 22 17:05:52 UTC 2021

Simon Wright wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> Here is the new py-cryptography build log with no libressl and no ccache.

How recent is your ports tree? I've committed a further fix that
converts all patches to conditionals, specifically on FreeBSD 11 with
base OpenSSL or any system using LibreSSL.
> It looks to me as though python38 is pulling in libressl. Python options
> are default though not sure whether options were specifically set.

All ports built in this jail/tree/set must use the same DEFAULT_SSL
throughout; you cannot mix and match. By changing your DEFAULT_SSL,
every USES=ssl port must be rebuilt.
> I've just removed the config options for python (make rmconfig) and
> poudirere is now rebuilding 101 ports so I'll update this in the morning.
>
> Full build log here:
> =>> Building security/py-cryptography
> build started at Sat May 22 22:59:08 PST 2021
> port directory: /usr/ports/security/py-cryptography
> package name: py38-cryptography-3.3.2
> building for: FreeBSD pkg.home.santos-wright.net 13.0-RELEASE FreeBSD
> 13.0-RELEASE amd64
Since it appears you are building under FreeBSD 13.0-RELEASE with the
base OpenSSL, no patches should apply.

--
Charlie Li
…nope, still don't have an exit line.