Proposed ports git transition schedule

Felix Palmen felix at palmen-it.de
Sat Mar 27 16:24:41 UTC 2021

* Bob Eager <rde at tavi.co.uk> [20210327 16:01]:
> Thanks - that looks like a nice simple way of replacing the portsnap
> functionality (while avoiding its pitfalls).

Right now, the default configuration uses the mirror repo from github
because the official repo isn't there yet. You might want to change the
configuration once migration is complete.

> I feel it ought to be in base soon, though.

I think *something* will come to base eventually. gitup might be an
interesting candidate…

--
 Dipl.-Inform. Felix Palmen  <felix at palmen-it.de>   ,.//..........
 {web}  http://palmen-it.de  {jabber} [see email]   ,//palmen-it.de