Need help: nearly complete port of GitHub CLI

Stefan Esser se at freebsd.org
Sat Sep 19 11:35:28 UTC 2020

Am 19.09.20 um 12:49 schrieb Christoph Moench-Tegeder:
> ## Stefan Esser (se at freebsd.org):
>
>> I have tried to create a port for the recently announced GitHub CLI 1.0.
>
> Without having actually looked at your work - we do already have
> devel/gh - "GitHub's official command line tool", which seems to
> be the beta version of what you're porting. And it has what seems
> to be a patch for your specific problem.

Thank you, I had not been aware of a port for the beta version.

I have updated the port to use the new dependency versions that I had
worked out for my port attempt and could build version 1.0.0 that way.

There is a non-committer registered as maintainer of the port, and I
have sent him the diff for review and plan to commit the update (as
is or with the changes he might request).

Best regards, STefan