Dropping maintainership of my Ports

Adam Weinberger adamw at adamw.org
Sat Mar 28 19:26:16 UTC 2020

On Sat, Mar 28, 2020 at 1:01 PM Peter Pentchev <roam at ringlet.net> wrote:

> On Sat, Mar 28, 2020 at 07:25:32PM +0100, Mateusz Piotrowski wrote:

> > Thanks, Neel!
> > > [snip]
> > > Hi,
> > >
> > > If no one has already stepped up, I'd like to try my hand at maintaining
> > > these three as a way of tentatively slowly coming back to FreeBSD.
> >
> > Sure! Could you submit appropriate patches to bugzilla?
>
> Bah, nevermind, people beat me to it for all three :) No worries :)
>
> G'luck,
> Peter

librsync2 and ioping were claimed a couple hours before you requested
those ports, but pick was claimed about 90 minutes after.

It's tobik@'s call as he took maintainership, but you did request it.
Regardless of whether Tobias wants to retain maintainership, please
take a look at https://portscout.freebsd.org/ports@freebsd.org.html
and see if there are some other ports you'd be interested in
maintaining. We'd love to lure you back to FreeBSD ports.

# Adam

--
Adam Weinberger
adamw at adamw.org