FreeBSD Port: nut-2.7.4_13

Patrick M. Hausen hausen at punkt.de
Thu Mar 26 08:51:00 UTC 2020

Hi all,

> Am 24.03.2020 um 22:29 schrieb Cy Schubert <Cy.Schubert at cschubert.com>:
> Patches would be welcome. I started working on a -devel port in April 2019,
> while waiting in an airport lounge. It wasn't a high priority at the time
> as other higher priority projects have preempted what I started then. But
> patches are certainly welcome and would hasten the work.

A devel port would be most welcome. The current version in the ports
tree uses an outdated API for USB (according to the nut-upsusers mailing
list) and so does not work with the model I have here, for example.

They do support BSD in general, but expect people to build from git :-/
Don’t know how Linux package maintainers handle this.

A devel port looks like the best approach for us.

Kind regards,
Patrick
--
punkt.de GmbH
Patrick M. Hausen

Kaiserallee 13a
76133 Karlsruhe

Tel. +49 721 9109500

https://infrastructure.punkt.de
info at punkt.de

AG Mannheim 108285
Geschäftsführer: Jürgen Egeling, Daniel Lienert, Fabian Stein