Help would be appreciated about rc scripts

Mateusz Piotrowski 0mp at FreeBSD.org
Sat Mar 21 12:06:01 UTC 2020

On 3/21/20 12:33 PM, Lorenzo Salvadore via freebsd-ports wrote:
> Can anyone please take a look at review https://reviews.freebsd.org/D24104 ?
> My mentor would like an advice from someone with some expertise about rc scripts
> to check if everything is fine.
Hmm, rc scripts. I'll take a look for sure!
> Also, there is an issue with licensing: if you want to give an advice about that issue
> as well it is welcome.

I'd keep the license as is and just contribute the changes to the public
domain as well. I've done something similar with sct[1] -- I just
licensed all my improvements under the UNLICENSE license.

Cheers,

Mateusz Piotrowski

[1]: https://www.freshports.org/accessibility/sct/