Pkg repository is broken...

Thierry Thomas thierry at freebsd.org
Sat Mar 7 10:57:29 UTC 2020

Le sam.  7 mars 20 à  1:38:55 +0100, Greg 'groggy' Lehey <grog at FreeBSD.org>
 écrivait :

> > Still broken for me on 12.1.

Still broken for me on 12.1-STABLE, but with a different error:

"size mismatch, fetching from remote" and then
"size mismatch, cannot continue" for the first package being fetched.

Same after a `pkg clean'.

> Strange.  Mine cleared up automatically the following day.
>
> It's also strange how few replies I have received.  Two private
> messages (why?), yours, and that was it.  You'd think that people
> would be screaming.

I read somewhere that the packages building farm switched from 12.0 to
12.1, and I was just waiting for the dust to settle...
--
Th. Thomas.