claws-mail search a new home

Chris portmaster at BSDforge.com
Fri Mar 6 16:17:51 UTC 2020

On Fri, 6 Mar 2020 09:33:35 +0100 Jochen Neumeister joneum at FreeBSD.org said

> Heya,
>
> On the desktop I switched from FreeBSD to MacOS.
> Therefore I am looking for a new home for the claws-mail ports.
> So if you are interested in maintaining these ports in the future,
> please send a message.
> I hope I can leave this very good email client in good hands :)
If I'm not using Webmail, Claws is my go-to mail client. I really
like it. I realize this is also a commitment to a good many "plugins". :)
If you consider me a worthy candidate. I'd be more than happy to
take it off your hands (Maintain it). :)

Thanks for your time, and consideration!

--Chris
FreeBSD 14.0-FUTURE #0.000 cray256