Lsof port can't build (again)

@lbutlr kremels at kreme.com
Wed Jun 17 03:10:49 UTC 2020

On 16 Jun 2020, at 06:40, Mike Bristow <mike at urgle.com> wrote:
> What is the output of "egrep '^(TYPE|REVISION|BRANCH)' /usr/src/sys/conf/newvers.sh" ?

Well, this seems like it might be bad:

# egrep '^(TYPE|REVISION|BRANCH)' /usr/src/sys/conf/newvers.sh
TYPE="FreeBSD"
REVISION="13.0"
BRANCH=${BRANCH_OVERRIDE:-CURRENT}

> How do you maintain the src tree on your machine?

svn checkout https://svn.FreeBSD.org/base/head /usr/src

And

cd /usr/src
make update SVN_UPDATE=yes

Needless to say, I was expecting that checkout would give me 12.1, but I don't see how to get that.

--
'You make us want what we can't have and what you give us is worth
	nothing and what you take is everything and all there is left for