Starting with poudriere

@lbutlr kremels at kreme.com
Sun Feb 16 09:46:09 UTC 2020

On 16 Feb 2020, at 02:02, Kurt Jaeger <pi at freebsd.org> wrote:
> /usr/local/etc/poudriere.d/121-default-make.conf

And this conf file applies when you use the jail named exactly “121-default”? So for my jail named 121x64 the conf file would be

"121x64-make.conf"

And for 113x86

"113x86-make.conf"

Ok, this is starting to make some sense. Now I just need to get a list of the ports pon the 11.3 system currently in the form <categry>/<portname> so I can at least set that up with the current ports.

Not sure I quite get how the Webserver lets your other machines get the packages in such a way that they can be dropped in place, but I don’t need to do that right now anyway (that will be a task for when I have migrated that machine to 12.1 amd64 anyway), hopefully in the next month.

--
"He has no enemies, but is intensely disliked by his friends.." Oscar
	Wilde