x11-wm/piewm: "ld: error: duplicate symbol: yylineno"

David Wolfskill david at catwhisker.org
Mon Aug 24 10:58:55 UTC 2020

On Mon, Aug 24, 2020 at 10:11:45AM +0200, Dimitry Andric wrote:
> > Advice/suggestions?
>
> In this case, "svn rm x11-wm/piewm/files/patch-gram.y" will fix it
> correctly. I have no idea why that patch was added in the first place,
> it is clearly incorrect!
>
> -Dimitry

Thank you very much!  I will verify that and send in a correct fix once
I do.

Peace,
david
David H. Wolfskill				david at catwhisker.org
"Those countries that have lost control of the virus like the United
States are seeing economic forecasts constantly revised down and are
weaker economically." -- Dominick Stephens, Westpac NZ's chief economist