Error: MOVED: net/kblog EXPIRED 2020-08-13 No longer shipped

Christoph Moench-Tegeder cmt at burggraben.net
Sun Aug 16 11:53:25 UTC 2020

## Carmel (carmel_ny at outlook.com):

> I would have expected to see something in"UPDATING". The only mention
> is in "MOVED": net/kblog||2020-08-13|No longer shipped

Simple port deletions are rarely in UPDATING.
On the other hand, and as I'm not familiar with KDE and it's ports
layout: wouldn't it make sense to have only the toplevel port (there
is x11/kde5) in your ports-list and have poudriere figure out all
the dependencies on it's own?

> Obviously, poudriere cannot handle this situation on its own. To bad.

You did request a port to be built which does not exist (anymore) -
I'm not sure what you did expect. Silently ignoring the problem and
leaving you with the outdated package (perhaps even in your repo?)
seems worse.

Regards,
Christoph

--