[HEADS UP] Planned deprecation of portsnap

Tatsuki Makino tatsuki_makino at hotmail.com
Thu Aug 6 21:39:58 UTC 2020

Mathieu Arnold wrote on 2020/08/06 20:57:
> `svnlite cleanup --remove-unversioned`

I have gained new knowledge.
I had erased the files ? marked with the following svnlite status with
my own hands :)

# svnlite status "`cat /usr/local/etc/poudriere.d/ports/svn/mnt`"
       ?       /usr/local/poudriere/ports/svn/graphics/gegl/files

When we are doing a time-consuming checkout (e.g. checkout entire ports
tree) and the line goes dead, corruption occurs that requires svnlite
cleanup.
If the documentation is written for beginners (or for me :) ) to that
extent, I see no problem with it.