mail/mailman v3?

@lbutlr kremels at kreme.com
Thu Apr 30 08:45:26 UTC 2020

>> AIUI you can move your entire archive to the new system.
>
> There are many thousand links to the freebsd pipermail archives,
> and invalidating all those links sounds like a serious loss of institutional
> memory.

As I said in the pat of my message you snipped, you do not have to remove your pipermail archives.

Here is is again:

You can even keep pipermail for your old archive. You just can’t use pipermail with the new system.

--
Looking into Granny's eyes was like looking into a mirror. What you
	saw looking back at you was yourself, and there was no hiding