BLENDER 2.79

Marcin Cieslak saper at saper.info
Sat Apr 18 20:57:45 UTC 2020

On Sat, 18 Apr 2020, Adam Weinberger wrote:

> On Sat, Apr 18, 2020 at 2:31 PM Tomasz CEDRO <tomek at cedro.info> wrote:
>>

> BGE is gone and done, and in most cases FreeBSD does not keep old
> versions of ports around, and that's especially true for massive and
> complex projects like Blender.

But I think we keep different port version around on major API changes
for a while. Not to mention things like node that can have up to 4 versions
in the ports tree.

Whatever is the future of BGE, one should simply not lose the functionality
by doing "pkg upgrade". Not sure this even made into UPDATING

Marcin