New feature suggestion: print-gh-tuple: Print GH_TUPLE corresponding to submodules of a GitHub repository ${GH_ACCOUNT}/${GH_PROJECT}

Mateusz Piotrowski 0mp at FreeBSD.org
Fri Apr 17 07:37:09 UTC 2020

On 4/16/20 6:56 PM, Yuri wrote:
> I am suggesting a new feature: make print-gh-tuple
>

> https://reviews.freebsd.org/D24231
>

> It works when USE_GITHUB=yes is set.
>
> When a GitHub repository has git submodules, that themselves can also
> have embedded submodules, it can traverse all of them and output the
> value of GH_TUPLE that would include all of them.

Great idea! I've done something similar for x11/ly. It's great to
possibly have something more general and available through out the whole
ports tree.

I'll try to take a look at the patch soon.

Cheers,

Mateusz