qt5-webengine

ajtiM starikarp at dismail.de
Sat Apr 4 18:42:58 UTC 2020

On Sat, 4 Apr 2020 17:33:56 +0200
Serpent7776 <serpent7776 at gmail.com> wrote:

> On Sat, 4 Apr 2020 11:15:53 -0400
> ajtiM via freebsd-ports <freebsd-ports at freebsd.org> wrote:
>
> > On Sat, 4 Apr 2020 16:21:03 +0200
> > Christoph Moench-Tegeder <cmt at burggraben.net> wrote:
> >
> > > ## ajtiM via freebsd-ports (freebsd-ports at freebsd.org):

> > > Your environment is broken: that looks like some mismatch on re2,
> > > which has been updated just recently and is the reason for this
> > > PORTREVISION bump. You need to clean up first (updating re2 and
> > > perhaps intermediary dependencies) or just use poudriere (or any
> > > other system providing clean build environments).
> > > In any case, the build worked here in my poudriere.
> > >
> > > Regards,
> > > Christoph
> > >

> > I do not know if is broken?? I do not have a problem with the other
> > ports. And everything is updated.
> > Thank you anywhere.
> >
> > BTW: I do not want to use poudriere on the single desktop computer.
> I'm using poudriere on my desktop machine, it helps avoid many issues
> with compiling ports. If it's too heavy there's ports-mgmt/synth
> which might suit you better.

I did use Synth but all the time compile so many ports and I stop and
switched back to portmaster. But if I hav problem than I have a problem
something related to KDE. I am using Openbox. I deleted re2 and all
ports related and I hope it is done with KDE.

--
Ernst Lubitsch’s Ninotchka:

“‘Waiter! A cup of coffee without cream, please!’ ‘I’m sorry, sir, we
have no cream, only milk, so can it be a coffee without milk?’”