[CFT] deskutils/calibre python 3 support

Guido Falsi madpilot at FreeBSD.org
Sat Apr 4 09:45:51 UTC 2020

On 04/04/20 11:41, Torfinn Ingolfsen wrote:
> FWIW, I only use basic functionality (I use the content server to
> transfer books to my readers). I tested the port built with  python3.
> Everything works so far - I haven't found any issues.
>
> BTW, thanks for all the good work you're doing.

Hi!

Thanks for testing.

Everything seems to work fine here too, so I have switched the port to
using PYTHON3 by default.

I'll also remove the PYTHON2 option sometime later, in the summer.

--
Guido Falsi <madpilot at freebsd.org>