games/dMagnetic: A new Port (Need help)

dettus dettus at dettus.net
Mon May 20 02:17:30 UTC 2019

Hello.

My name is Thomas Dettbarn. Two of my projects editors/dhex and
games/nInvaders have already found their way into the FreeBSD ports.
Currently, I am working on dMagnetic, A Magic Scrolls Interpreter. This
one lets you play classic text adventures such as "The Pawn" or
"The Guild of Thieves" in a terminal. (As well as "Fish!", "Myth",
"Corruption", "Jinxter" and "Wonderland")

You can see some of the BEAUTIFUL screenshots on my website:
http://www.dettus.net/dMagnetic. Please have a look.

For this, I created the inkling of an already working FreeBSD port. You
should find it attached to this email.

Since I primarily see myself as a "developer", rather than a
"maintainer", I would like to hand this one of to someone more experienced.
Plus, I had some issues when I tried adding extra files such as the
README.txt or an .ini file to the do-install target.

so, please please help me out here guys! It would be an honor.

Thomas Dettbarn