net/kea: new rc script

Kurt Jaeger pi at freebsd.org
Wed May 15 08:21:44 UTC 2019

Hi!

Thanks for the description and the patch!

> And now back to my question. Is it possible to replace the current
> Kea rc script in the port source with the rc script I developed or
> add it to the port source?

Yes.

> If it is, what do I have to do for this?

Please submit this patch via bugs.freebsd.org, and
tell us the number of the problem report. I'll have a look.

It will take some time, please note that the world is a very busy place
right now 8-}

> What do you think about it? Please can you help me answer this question?

Having additional options for the startup script is useful, yes.

--
pi at opsec.eu            +49 171 3101372                    One year to go !