first attempt at porting something (fdkaac)

Per Gunnarsson p.gunnarsson at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 29 20:23:10 UTC 2019

Hello!

I have been trying to create a port of fdkaac (a command line tool for
fdk-aac the library).

When I compiled it first, I needed to run "autoreconf -i", after which
./configure, make, make install worked.

Now I have created a Makefile, distinfo,  pkg-descr and pkg-plist.

The download from github works, but the Makefile has a problem. I just
nicked a Makefile and modified it, that is the way I learn how things work.

First it seems to find fdk-aac, but then after autoreconf is run it
doesn't find it any longer.

The files for the port and the information I got about what went wrong
is available in the directory

https://mustafejen.se/~per/tmp/debug/Myfirstport

Cheers!

Per Gunnarsson