Port Request: OpenSCAP

Paul Pathiakis pathiaki2 at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 26 17:57:09 UTC 2019

 Just came across that about 4 mos ago.  :)  Seemed like the next generation of tighter security for pfSense.

So, HardenedBSD is fork of FreeBSD that is pushing in more defense (passive/active) into all the FreeBSD derivatives?  Very cool.  Nicer to have something that only has 20 or so CVEs every year versus 200 or more. ;)

I just followed a large number of links and found G2 as well.  Nice!
OpenSCAP, if it could at least give me some sense and peace of mind that I can run it, get a result on paper and show the 'certifiers' that we have complied, I'd be very happy.

Thank you for responding so quickly!