How to handle go dependencies

Matthias Fechner idefix at fechner.net
Sun Jun 23 09:47:48 UTC 2019

Am 22.06.2019 um 22:52 schrieb Dmitri Goutnik:
> Can be further simplified by using USES=go:modules. This will remove the need
> to modify MAKE_ENV as go.mk will then add -mod=vendor flag automagically.

very interesting.

I also found a nice mechanism in devel/bingo.
It has a very nice awk script to generate the GH_TUPLE line
automatically (see Makefile target gomod-deps).

But I have now the problem that my source is hosted on gitlab, so I use
`USE_GITLAB`.
It seems to make problem if I try to also use `USE_GITHUB`.

I see now the following problem:
make: "/usr/ports/Mk/bsd.sites.mk" line 602: warning: duplicate script
for target "git-clone-DEFAULT" ignored
make: "/usr/ports/Mk/bsd.sites.mk" line 466: warning: using previous
script for "git-clone-DEFAULT" defined here
make: "/usr/ports/Mk/bsd.sites.mk" line 603: warning: duplicate script
for target "git-clone-DEFAULT" ignored
make: "/usr/ports/Mk/bsd.sites.mk" line 466: warning: using previous
script for "git-clone-DEFAULT" defined here
pkg-static: /tmp/pkgs/gitaly-1.47.0.txz: No such file or directory
pkg-static: Was 'pkg install /tmp/pkgs/gitaly-1.47.0.txz' meant?

Can I use GITLAB too fetch the main archive and use GITHUB to fetch the
go packages I need?

Gruß
Matthias

Rich Cook