How to handle go dependencies

Matthias Fechner idefix at fechner.net
Sat Jun 22 09:59:08 UTC 2019

Dear all,

I just prepare the gitlab-ce upgrade to version 12.0.0.
But I have some problem with a package that uses go to compile.

The new version of devel/gitaly has changed the way the package is defined.
They removed now all files from the vendor/ folder and add dependencies
in a `go.mod` file.

If I now build the port it tries to fetch the files while no network
access is allowed.

What is the correct way to getting these dependencies fetched and
correctly included into the work-source in the fetch step using go?

Thanks a lot!

Gruß
Matthias

Rich Cook