Trouble making INDEX on one 11.2 system

Andrea Venturoli ml at netfence.it
Thu Jun 20 07:32:48 UTC 2019

Hello.

On one (and only one) of my 11.2/amd64 systems, portsdb -U has been
consistently failing for several days, with the following error message:

> make_index: /usr/ports/www/radicale: no entry for /usr/ports/www/py-requests1

I usually just delete www/radicale, since I don't use it, but now I'd
like to get a hang on this.

Obviously this comes from the following line of www/radicale/Makefile:
> HTTP_RUN_DEPENDS=       ${PYTHON_PKGNAMEPREFIX}requests1>=0:www/py-requests1@${PY_FLAVOR}

There's a py-request directory in /usr/ports/www, but no py-requests1.
I'm lost here: in my ignorance I would expect it to exist or else
portsdb to fail on all my boxes...

Is there some sort of translation that should go on and remove that "1"?
Am I missing anything?

  bye & Thanks
	av.

P.S.
I have DEFAULT_VERSIONS+=python=2.7 in /etc/make.conf, but removing it
doesn't seem to make any difference.