portsnap broken?

Ashish SHUKLA ashish at FreeBSD.org
Wed Jul 3 01:54:50 UTC 2019

On 7/3/19 7:15 AM, @lbutlr wrote:
> On 2 Jul 2019, at 18:33, Ashish SHUKLA <ashish at FreeBSD.org> wrote:
>> I noticed portsnap mirror is outdated for few hours now:
>
> Out of date based on what? How often are you pulling portsnap?
>
> (I run portsnap cron update once a day)

I pull few times a day, and it's usually refreshed with-in few hours, as
least for past few years. And the original message I posted was after ~5
minutes ago from my most recent fetch.

--
Ashish SHUKLA | GPG: F682CDCC39DC0FEAE11620B6C746CFA9E74FA4B0

“As far as the laws of mathematics refer to reality, they are not
certain; and as far as they are certain, they do not refer to reality.”
("Albert Einstein", "Sidelights on Relativity", 1983)