FreeCAD 0.17 - is anyone using it?

Christoph Moench-Tegeder cmt at burggraben.net
Sat Feb 16 11:23:39 UTC 2019

## Torfinn Ingolfsen (tingox at gmail.com):

> root at kg-core1# cmake --find-package -DNAME=Coin3D -DCOMPILER_ID=clang
> -DLANGUAGE=CXX -DMODE=LINK
> -Wl,-rpath,/usr/local/lib /usr/local/lib/libCoin.so

That looks completely right. But the error message was
  /usr/bin/ld: cannot find -lCoin
so something else pushed that "-lCoin" into the command. Can you
provide the full build log? Perhaps Mehmet was right and we need to
re-find Coin; but then: it works in a clean environment, and from
the linker error I rather suspect that some other component is pushing
"-lCoin" into the linker command line. I'll be traveling with much
reduced acces to my FreeBSD next week: answers will be delayed.
Perhaps you can do some digging by yourself?

Regards,
Christoph

--
Spare Space