FreeBSD 11.1-RELEASE - mail/milter-manager broken

Kurt Jaeger lists at opsec.eu
Mon Mar 19 19:59:21 UTC 2018

Hi!

> unfortunately enforcing it this the global way, ruby 2.5 will break other ports being built in this repo and not harmonize as desired. I was hoping for something oldschool like in poudrier's /usr/local/etc/poudriere.d/repo-make.conf:
>
> .if ${CURDIR:M*/ports/mail/milter-manager}
>     DEFAULT_VERSIONS+=ruby=2.5
> .endif

That looks almost correct.

If I had a repo for version, say 11.1 amd64, named 111, and
a default ports tree, I would create a ports tree for milter to test,
like this:

poudriere ports -p milt -c

Then I can create a

111-milt-make.conf

with this:

.if ${.CURDIR:M*/mail/milter-manager}
DEFAULT_VERSIONS+=ruby=2.5
.endif

and testbuild using:

poudriere bulk -T -p milt -j 111 mail/milter-manager

--
pi at opsec.eu            +49 171 3101372                         2 years to go !