11.1R, PHP7.2.3: mysqli not loading. What am I missing?

scratch65535 at att.net scratch65535 at att.net
Thu Mar 15 09:01:21 UTC 2018

[Default] On Wed, 14 Mar 2018 16:04:01 -0600, Adam Weinberger
<adamw at adamw.org> wrote:

>Do you have WITH_MPM in your make.conf?

No, I've so far not felt the need to set up a make.conf.

I generally just use packages or build the vanilla version since
make config only ever seems to allow tweaking functionality
rather than leaving parts out altogether, and the syntax of
freebsd's makefiles is totally foreign to me--I suppose there
must be references to source code *somewhere*, but I've not found
any yet.