net/viamillipede seeks commiter

Mathieu Arnold mat at FreeBSD.org
Wed Mar 7 09:32:25 UTC 2018

On Tue, Mar 06, 2018 at 09:50:04PM +0000, Josh Paetzel wrote:

> On Tue, Mar 6, 2018, at 10:19 AM, Mathieu Arnold wrote:
> > On Tue, Mar 06, 2018 at 07:34:39AM -0500, Ash Gokhale wrote:
> > > gcc.  Would you  all try it again please?
> > > https://github.com/agokhale/freebsd-port-net-viamillipede/commits/master
> > >

> > Add to the top block DISTVERSIONPREFIX=v and change the version to 0.7.
> >
> > Remove MASTER_SITES.
> >
> > Remove GH_TAGNAME= v0.7
> >
> > BINS seems to not be used, remove it.
> >
> > pkg-descr needs a big cleanup.
> >
> > --
> > Mathieu Arnold
> > Email had 1 attachment:
> > + signature.asc
> >   1k (application/pgp-signature)
>
> It looks like all the changes suggested have been done,  both poudriere and portlint are happy.
>
> If there are no objections I'll commit this tonight.

The bad_ideas target at the end of the Makefile needs to go before this
is committed.

There still is a superfluous space at the start of a line in pkg-descr.

The pkg-plist file should probably be removed in favor of using
PLIST_FILES in the Makefile.

There is a file containing the license in the software's git repository,
so using LICENSE_FILE would probably be a good idea too.

The file named LICENSE in that repository must not be committed.

--
Mathieu Arnold