CFT: lang/mono 5.10.2

Mark Felder feld at FreeBSD.org
Wed Jun 13 19:05:20 UTC 2018

Hi all,

It's time to get us on a modern stable mono version. I've had nothing but issues with mono 5.2 and it seems I'm not alone. I have a port update ready for testing here:

https://reviews.freebsd.org/D15780

Initially I intended to bring us to the very latest release, mono 5.12, but that seems to have compatibility issues. I run some ports that just don't work with it, so per suggestion I am tracking the  "really stable" release which is what Mono ships with MS Visual Studio on Linux.

Please let me know if you have any feedback. I'm hoping to get this committed before the 2018Q3 tree gets cut.

--
  Mark Felder
  ports-secteam & portmgr member