Installing javascript code into a port with npm...

Willem Jan Withagen wjw at digiware.nl
Sun Jun 10 15:45:06 UTC 2018

Hi,

The Ceph ports has since a while started to import all kinds of
javascript code using npm. Which fetches external data and install this
in the Ceph resulting tree.

I have a question with this:

How would that work under pouderiere building, because I was under the
impression that fetching extra data whilest builing a ports is sort of
not done.

Other than that I still have errors in the building code, but I'd like
to know this before I put major effort in getting it to work the way it
now does...

Thanx,
--WjW