IBM MQ Client on FreeBSD

Alexander Leidinger Alexander at leidinger.net
Tue Jul 17 14:30:12 UTC 2018

Quoting Miroslav Lachman <000.fbsd at quip.cz> (from Tue, 17 Jul 2018
16:00:52 +0200):

> Is there a way to install and use IBM MQ Client on FreeBSD? I cannot
> find any port or informations on IBM website.
> Our client needs to send some messages from Python powered project
> in to remote IBM MQ of another company.

Not an answer to your question, but maybe a solution to your problem:
You don't need an IBM MQ client to speak to an IBM MQ server (I would
assume it's an IIB or WebSphere). There are other (even open source)
clients around. One of them is RabbitMQ (java and erlang).

There's also an python MQ:
  - https://github.com/dsuch/pymqi
  - https://www.rabbitmq.com/devtools.html (there's a Python section)

Note: I have used neither of them.