undefined symbol "php7_module" in libphp7.so?

scratch65535 at att.net scratch65535 at att.net
Thu Feb 15 18:54:29 UTC 2018

[Default] On Thu, 15 Feb 2018 18:54:33 +0100, Jochen Neumeister
<joneum at FreeBSD.org> wrote:

>Am 15.02.2018 um 17:35 schrieb scratch65535 at att.net:
>> I upgraded to 11.1, and installed php72.  But I'm getting a
>> httpd.conf error saying that "php7_module" is an undefined symbol
>> in the .so
>>
>> It was okay in 7.1 -- did it change?  Php.net doesn't seem to
>> have anything to say about it.
>
>rebuild all ports?

I think so.  I called pkg-static upgrade -f.    And pkg info says
all the php bits are 7.2.

Listing out the symbol table in libphp7.so shows that, indeed,
there's no php_module.  There's php_module_startup and 3
different flavors of php_module_shutdown, but no "php_module".