ClusterSSH runtime errors

Dave freebsd01 at dgmm.net
Mon Feb 12 22:38:35 UTC 2018

On Thursday 01 February 2018 00:01:06 Borge Brunes wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Did you fint at solution for this? I'm having the same issue.
>
> uname -a
> FreeBSD kahuka 11.1-RELEASE FreeBSD 11.1-RELEASE #0: Thu Aug  3 08:40:15
> CEST 2017     CUT:/usr/src/obj/usr/src/sys/GENERIC  amd64
>
> regards,

Yes and no :-)

I upgraded from 10.3 to 10.4 and upgraded all installed packages and
the problem went away.  Best guess, since you are on 11, is a mismatch
in some installed port version which was "fixed" when I upgraded everything.

Maybe you could try a

    pkg upgrade -f

or may be just do

    pkg upgrade -f clusterssh
(although I think I tried this one in the past and it didn't work, maybe
it's a dependency of a dependency not picked up with the latter command)