Tensorflow port

Jov amutu at amutu.com
Sun Feb 11 02:03:09 UTC 2018

When I try to create bazel5 port ,I get this error :

poudriere testport -vv -j 111amd64 devel/bazel5
=>> Debug: Reading /usr/local/etc/poudriere.conf
[00:00:00] Warning: You have BUILD_AS_NON_ROOT set to 'yes' (c.f.
poudriere.conf),
[00:00:00] Warning:     and 'security.bsd.hardlink_check_uid' or
'security.bsd.hardlink_check_gid' are not set to '0'.
[00:00:00] Error: Poudriere will not be able to stage some ports. Exiting.

This is a fresh ports tree. Testport for devel/bazel also report this error.

I can not search any info for this error.

Att is the bazel5 port, extract from the last known good 5.x port(ports
r448218).

As my time is limited, I will not do the work further.

Jov